Longwell Lawyers is Accredited by the BBB

August 8th, 2013 | Posted in Accolades

Longwell Lawyers is Accredited by the BBBLongwell Lawyers is accredited by the Better Business Bureau since January of 2012.  We are proud of the services we provide to our clients, and we make every effort to ensure the best possible outcome for all matters.

The Better Business Bureau has determined that Longwell Lawyers meets all 16 accreditation factors, including a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.

Please view our profile on the  Better Business Bureau’s website.

Constant Contact All Star Award

March 12th, 2013 | Posted in Accolades

Constant Contact All Star Winner 2012Longwell Lawyers was awarded the Constant Contact 2012 All Star Award. This is an award extended to us by Constant Contact because we were among the top 10% of Constant Contact users that went above, beyond, and achieved a level of success that was unmatched by the other 90% of Constant Contact customers around the globe!

We enjoy sending newsletters to our current clients, previous clients, and those who simply subscribed to our newsletter wanting to learn more about us. Thank you to those of you who have helped us earn this award. For those of you who have not joined our newsletter, please sign up here!

Thank you for your support!

Team Longwell

Tags: , , , ,

Mark Longwell Received Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Rating

March 1st, 2013 | Posted in Accolades

Orlando criminal defense and family law attorney, Mark Longwell, received Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent rating by his peers, recognizing his legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience at the highest level of professional excellence.

Martindale-Hubbell defines their Peer Review Ratings as “…an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada.”

Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Attorney Mark Longwell

October 15th, 2012 | Posted in Accolades

Orlando criminal attorney Mark Longwell received a congratulations email from Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Longwell earned a Client Distinction Award. This honor has been made possible by his clients who took the time to compliment him on his communications ability, responsiveness, quality of service, and the value for money.

Mark earned a 4.5 or higher on a scale of 1-5. Less than 4% of the 900,000+ attorneys listed on martindale.com and lawyers.com websites have this distinction.

Tags: , ,
  • Newsletter Signup
    Get our newsletter!